Monday, October 30, 2006



My Favoritest Football Player

I had a converstaion with Q last night and we agreed that Chad Johnson is probably the football player that we would be most likely to enjoy hanging out with. In fact he reminds me of Q quite a lot. From his sense of humor to his willingness to embrace new bad haircuts. In fact he reminds me of Q so much that I know that I wouldn't ever accept an invite to his house without a concealed unregistered handgun locked and loaded. Viva La Ocho Cinco!!!

6 comments:

Q said...

What do you mean by bad haircuts?

Nate said...

Why would you not have a license for the handgun?

Cyber D said...

The gold teeth are another similarity.

Q said...

...And the massive manhood.

Dagromm said...

Gyuss,
Because I don't want any link back to me.
Love,
Dagromm

Nate said...

The great thing about handgun permits is that they don't link you to the gun.

Preferably buy a gun used that was manufactured before 1968. Anything before 68 was never registered in any way shape or form.